From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 2:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ars 7.5 client / admintool - devstudio - Installation issues

  **
  Are you saying this only runs on a 32bit Architecture? Do they even sell
those anymore?

  if you are saying 64bit OS, which I think what you are saying..
  then "no" is definately the answer.

  So it is something else.

  On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Lyle Taylor <tayl...@ldschurch.org> wrote:

    **
    The installer is just a basic Java app, so I wouldn’t expect hardening
to be an issue (I suppose it may depend on what was done to harden it,
though).  Is it a 32 or 64-bit machine?  If it’s 64-bit, that could be a
problem.  Otherwise, what version of the Java JVM are you using?  You should
ensure that it is at least a later version of 1.5 or 1.6.

    Lyle