From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 2:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ars 7.5 client / admintool - devstudio - Installation
issues

** We have installed DS on many Win 2008 64 bit servers and a few Win7
64 bit computers without any issue.  It does require a 32 bit jvm
though.

Jason

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:44 AM, strauss <stra...@unt.edu> wrote:

**

I have BMC Remedy Developer Studio Version: 7.5.00 Patch 003 running on
Windows 7 x64 on a Parallels VM - so far without issue (but I haven't
done that much with it yet except explore ITSM 7.6).  I haven't patched
it up to 004 yet ( I have gone to 004 without issue on XP and Vista,
both 32-bit).

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/