There are  2  recommendations I have
1. Change env temp settings to d:\temp you make yourself
2. Install as local admin only

This is what has worked so far

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Gopal <srgr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Patrick,
In our workarea(Office) PC we faced this zero bytes available issue even
though we had the administrator rights.
It got resolved by loggin as local machine administrator (ControlPanel-->User
accounts--> <machinename>ADM).
When logged in as the above user, we were able to install with out the
memory space error

Regards,
Gopal

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:37:00 -0500, patrick zandi <remedy...@gmail.com>