Hopefully, this will help.

Sincerely,
D.D

On Mar 8, 2010, at 2:18 PM, Roger Justice <rjust2...@aol.com> wrote:

Patch 4 is inclusive. If this is the first time you have installed 7.5 be sure to use the custom install to select what you want installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierson, Shawn <shawn.pier...@sug.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Mon, Mar 8, 2010 2:06 pm
Subject: ARS 7.5 Patches for a new install

**
Good afternoon,

I wanted to see if there is any undocumented best practice for a 7.5 upgrade in terms of what ARS patches to install. Normally I would just go straight to the highest level, but lately BMC hasn’t been ma king all of their patches all-inclusive like they used to so I don’t want to miss out on anything and run into problems.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union

Private and confidential as detailed here. If you cannot access hyperlink, please e-mail sender. _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_