The upgrade from patch 3 to patch 4 still had errors but less.  The Approval
Server failed to install with the following error in the logs:   LOG EVENT
{Description=[Failed to execute
executeApprovalServerUpgradeNative],Detail=[Encountered error while
executing arapupgd]}

I re-ran the patch 4 installer and just installed Approval Server and it
appeared to install (there were no errors anyways).

Jason