Hello

I have a button on a form which fires an active link which is configured like
this:

1. active link named processdigits.  Run if 'digits' != "" and execute on
button (on my form).

2. If action tab, action=Open Window, window type=Modify, Display Type=Detail
Only, Form name=employees

Qualification 'employeeid' = $digits$

If No Requests Match: Do Not Show Any Message and suppress empty list.

The If Action part works fine.

In the Else Action Tab I have:
Current Action=Open window
Window Type=Submit
Form name=employees

Field mapping
employeeid mapped to $digits$

My problem is that the Else Action never gets called.

So, if the qualification in the If Action finds a match then this executes ok
and I see the found employee ok.

But if the qualification does not find any match then the Else Action is not
executed.

What am I doing wrong?

Angus