From: Angus Comber <arsl...@iteloffice.com>
Subject: Active link Else Action not working
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 8:58 AM

**

Hello

I have a button on a form which fires an active
link which is configured like this:

1. active link named processdigits.  Run if
'digits' != "" and execute on button (on my form).

2. If action tab, action=Open Window, window
type=Modify, Display Type=Detail Only, Form name=employees

Qualification 'employeeid' = $digits$

If No Requests Match: Do Not Show Any Message and
suppress empty list.

The If Action part works fine.

In the Else Action Tab I have:
Current
Action=Open window
Window Type=Submit
Form name=employees

Field mapping
employeeid mapped to
$digits$

My problem is that the Else Action never gets
called.

So, if the qualification in the If Action finds a
match then this executes ok and I see the found employee ok.

But if the qualification does not find any match
then the Else Action is not executed.

What am I doing wrong?

Angus
_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_