From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mueller, Doug
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 3:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Possibly spam: Re: Curious filter issue

Anne,

The key to the issue you are having are two statements you make:

1) It works if you specify another field
2) Your definition keeps getting set back to "current transaction" from a form
    reference

The second item above means that the system does not see a field reference in
the qualification.  How are you getting the field name into the qualification?
Are you typing it in or are you selecting from the menu?  If typing it, are you
sure you are spelling/spacing/... it correctly so that it is the correct name
(and remember it is the field name not the label in the Admin environment)?

It simply doesn't get that as being a field reference.

You indicated if you specify a different field it works -- it is understanding
that field reference -- and I bet that you don't get reset to "current
transaction" in that case in the definition.

This is what I would suggest you look at.

Doug Mueller