Ram,

If you cannot answer most of those questions, then maybe you need to apply
for a very Jr. Remedy job.

There are some on that list, that I might have to think about and then
question why am I applying for this job.

What is your backgorund and what type of job are you applying for.

Howard (been playing with Remedy since 1996)

Howard Richter
Red Hat Certified Technician
CompTIA Linux+ Certified
ITIL Foundation Certified