Hello Ram,

I appreciate your attempt to be 'proactive' in preparation for your
interview, but the approach you selected, would perhaps be the worst way you
prepare for an interview - preparing a bullet list of expected technical
questions and mailing it to the most popular and well known forum in the
industry. What are the chances that the interviewer might have seen your
post here? Around or maybe higher than 50%??

Technical questions will be asked - no doubt about that, but preparing a
cheat sheet and asking around for help on answering them is no way of
preparing for an interview and still be completely honest about yourself and
what you know. That would perhaps be the most dishonest approach to it, and
you might have already lost half your chance of succeeding at your
interview, if your interviewer has seen or heard of this post.

If you were preparing this sheet from your own knowledge and past
experiences and then composing the answers yourself so that you do not
fumble at the interview on things you already know, that's another thing,
although I don't see why someone who already knows his stuff would need to
do that - maybe someone who has a slight language problem.. But even then, a
smart interviewer can easily see the difference between someone who has a
language problem and someone who does or does not know his stuff..

Most smart technical interviewers cross question.. What is the difference
between an AL and Filter.. You already got a few answers to that.. having
answered that cross questions could be why an AL why not a Filter or vice
versa.. Or where are filters stored. How are If and Else actions stored? How
is an AL or a Filter related to its schema? How would you pull a list of all
the AL's or Filters attached to a form if you were asked to query the
database for that list... These are just a crude example of a cross
questions I might ask as a tech interviewer on just your first question,
progressing a little from a simple cross question to more complicated
ones... How well would you do at them??

And I am not even a professional interviewer - done it just a few times..

I'm not discouraging you from your interview but encouraging you to be more
honest with yourself, learn while you work with the product, gain that
knowledge through experience and not a cheat sheet.. This is a very small
industry where everyone knows everyone and you do not want to tarnish your
reputation by misrepresenting yourself and attempt to be someone that you
are not..

Having said all this, good luck with your interview, prepare yourself with
what you got to say about yourself, your past projects, your past
milestones, achievements, and why hiring you would be the best business
decision of the hour that interview might have made for that company...

Joe