  From: Robert Fults [mailto:rfu...@fiu.edu]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:03 PM
  To: Joe D'Souza
  Cc: arslist@arslist.org
  Subject: RE: User Tool On Win 7 64 Bit

  Bear in mind that XP Mode is a virtualized Windows XP environment and WUT
will not be running natively in this manner.  This can cause some stability
issues.  What Jeff is describing is called Compatibility Mode and works for
most applications.  When installing the 7.5 WUT you need to go to
"\Disk1\InstData\VM" and set the Compatibility Mode  for "setup.exe" to
Windows XP SP2, then you can run the "setup.cmd" file a couple directories
up which sets your system path information and runs the installer with the
proper arguments.

  Earlier versions are a little bit easier to install since you just need to
set the compatibility mode on the EXE installer.

  BTW, WUT 7.5 patch 004 crashes whenever it tries to open a FlashBoard on
my system, so I downgraded to patch 003.

  Sincerely,

  Robert Fults

  Remedy Admin/Dev.

  Florida International University