We are in the process of planning PC replacements and we want to go to
Windows 7 64bit operating system.

We are also upgrading our ARS to v7.5 including the user tool.  The second
phase of this upgrade will be to install mid-tier and replace the user tool.

Keeping in mind we'd like to use Windows 7 64bit, is anyone successfully
using v7.5 user tool AND v7.5 mid-tier (what should we call it) client?

In that scenario any issues running Crystal Reports XI in either the user
tool or mid-tier client?  ODBC issues?

I've read through the posts and there seems to be a variety of combinations
being used and it was confusing to arrive at a definitive answer.  The
compatibility doc is not as clear as I'd like.

Thanks for providing your experiences!

Susan

Susan Palmer
ShopperTrak