From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ddussie
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Statement of Direction regarding EOL of Remedy User client has
been amended.

**
David,

Not sure if this relates. But the actual runmacro command will this go away
with tool?

Currently, we have an automation that depends on this command to create trouble
ticket. If this retires, I will need to write the process with it's replacement
or re-engineer.

Sincerely,
D.Dussie

On Jul 14, 2010, at 3:17 PM, "Easter, David"