Can it be an enhancement request for ITSM too?

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 9:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Statement of Direction regarding EOL of Remedy User client has
been amended.

**
Yes.  "Copy to New" is a known enhancement request and is tentatively expected
to be available in a future release.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.