Hi All,

Thanks very much for your help. With all help found here I figured out the
reason of my issue. Basically, I was supposed to set the field Login ID
before trying to set the Assignee because the filter
HPD:INC:ValidateAsgneeShft_054 uses Login ID to set the temp field z1D
Char01. So, after the execution of filter HPD:INC:ValidateAsgneeShft_054 I
could execute my updates.

Thanks!

[]'s
Mauro