We intend to log the actual work in Release, but we want local RFCs to track
the scheduling of the change, which would have different acceptable
maintenance windows at each location.  So the parent change would give, say,
a 30 day window for implementation, and each child RFC logs where within
that window the individual location will do their change.  Does that seem
like a sound structure, Roger, or should everything underneath the parent
RFC be based in Release?

Rick