From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of Rick Cook [remedyr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Change Management question

** We intend to log the actual work in Release, but we want local RFCs to track
the scheduling of the change, which would have different acceptable maintenance
windows at each location.  So the parent change would give, say, a 30 day
window for implementation, and each child RFC logs where within that window the
individual location will do their change.  Does that seem like a sound
structure, Roger, or should everything underneath the parent RFC be based in
Release?

Rick

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Roger Justice