From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of Rick Cook [remedyr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 3:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Change Management question

** Well, having Release at the top allows things to flow Release -->
Change/Activity --> Task.  Putting Release below Change eliminates the ability
to use Tasks, since they can't be directly subordinate to a Release.

So our options for a dependent (i.e. Parent/Child) flow are:

Release --> Change/Activity --> Task
--OR--
Change --> Task
--OR--