I don't see how 'copy to new' is a deal breaker.  We have never used it
since there are certain processes to follow to create new records.  I'm sure
in ITSM you're supposed to follow certain processes too.

But if your totally intent on having it you can certainly create it
yourself.  That really isn't just a deal breaker, just inconvenient and I
can understand that.  That's how I view the lack of macros.

Besides, it ultimately doesn't really matter what we think.  We'll be given
whatever they choose to give us so you'd better start preparing for it if
you're an early adopter.

We've lived through a zillion changes and we'll live through a zillion more!

Susan