From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Christine
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SRD Service Request field mapping

I have an Advanced Interface form with fields I would like to map to
the resulting Change. Where do I define the new AIF fields so that
they are available choices on the SRD -> Fulfillment Mapping Details -
> Service Request Fields -> Selected Field listing?

Thanks,
Christine

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.