Mahesh - Thank you again! You've helped me in the past. In fact, based
on your feeback in a previous question I do have the button to open
the corresponding AIF. It is just that the help desk didn't want to
review every field. So I've summarized the fields/results into one
summary field on the AIF. I've decided to just do some additional
workflow on the AIF before it becomes an SR or a Change. That way, the
OOB process creating the SR and Change will pick up the summarized
information.

DUH!!!! I should have thought of that idea first. Live and learn....

Thanks again,
Christine