Thanks for the quick reply.

I did not use the AIF with backend mapping. I looked at that first. We
needed a form where people could indicate all the items needed by a
new employee. I ended up creating a non-mapped AIF form with checkbox
items for phones, pc's, applications, application responsibilities and
roles, sales organization tabs/fields, tech org tab/fields and lots of
other stuff in embedded pages.

It was my understanding that I would have had to create all the extra
fields on the fulfillment form as well. Now, I may be wrong on that as
I haven't had any training. I read the manuals, read this board and do
a lot of testing.

Christine