From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Charlie Wilson
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: New AST form but no workflow?

** I have created my new CMDB classes.  I've used Asset Management to
generate new AST forms for these classes.  I understand that the system
creates these join forms based on the superclass's AST form.  I've
noticed that the generic active link objects that are associated with
the superclass's form are not automatically associated with the new
subclass AST form.  Am I missing something or is this by design?  I must
attach, and/or create, all of the generic active links that would
normally fire on Save, Print, Close, etc.?  Any tips would be greatly
appreciated.

ARS 7.5
ITSM 7.5

Thanks,