This is the way 7.6.04 works. There are new features that are not supported in
the WUT. BMCDN should have some 7.6.04 presentations that show that is new on
the WEB.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lev <mark....@rightstar.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Fri, Feb 18, 2011 5:28 pm
Subject: 7.6.04 ITSM not working in client, but works on web

**
Hello All,

I just installed 7.6.04 (Windows 2003 Server/SQL Server 2005 ) and everything
works great on the web.

Within the client, the Incident Management Console, Change Management Console,
Incident Form, Change Form do not show.  White box and that’s it.  The Welcome…
doesn’t show name as it should.

Most common forms (CTM:People, etc) work fine.

Anyone see this or have any suggestions?

No errors that I was able to see in logs.

Thanks,
Mark