My guess is the ARS System Email Message form.

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +401-789-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 132
Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston, RI 02892 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Andrew C Goodall <ago...@jcpenney.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
06/08/2011 10:49 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: WARNING OF BAD AS DESIGNED FEATURE IN ITSM - zero in internet email
field for person is not good.

**
Which staging form are you referring to? Thanks – and wonder why BMC
support would not know this?

Regards,

Andrew Goodall
Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com  |