From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 8:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Performance issue on Menu

Hi,

If you want to load 22,000 records into your client, it will always take time.

Would it not be possible to limit the selection?

If you are loading all records, indexes are not important, as everything must
be read anyhow.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):