From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 9:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Performance issue on Menu

Hi,

If the data does not need to be 100% up to date, this seems like a good
candidate for a nightly report?

When it is useful for human to examine 22,000 lines when clicking on a
char-menu or scrolling a table-field?

If the person needs to find one specific line, it seems likely that you can do
a multiple-tier selection of some kind?

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se