Which module is your doozy of a bug in? ...just curious.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Inconsistancy

** Oh, it's worse than that.  I had to add some functionality to the approval a
couple years and versions ago, and found that the functionality - the workflow
that actually does the work, not just the interface triggers - is different for
the Process Flow Bar, the Approval Console, and the Approvals tab on the CR.
Three sets of workflow accomplishing basically the same thing, and after years
of all of those systems playing together, there are still separate sets of
workflow in the current version.

It seems of lesser importance than getting bug fixes (and we are currently
encountering a doozy) addressed and adequate QA done to ensure that things work
at all, but it would be nice to have some tightening up of the design and
architecture of the application suite.

Rick
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Lyle Taylor