From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Andrew C Goodall
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 9:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: "Outside of Reserved Range" warning?

It would be nice if BMC helped drive that effort!

I like the idea of the prefix - or perhaps some other flag to denote
company creator.

Can someone please explain why the default 536xxxx range is not a good
choice for custom fields - thanks.

Regards,

Andrew Goodall
Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com