Hi,

You learn something every day, I missed that setting ;-)

The time between the polls should not be a problem for you. The processing
should only be done one at a time anyway.

It seems rather high to use 10-12 threads. I guess you have this number
specified for the mailbox threads as well?

With the load you have, you should be able to clear out inbound/outbound
mails in a single thread. In theory at least. Each message would then have
an average of 7.4 seconds to complete...

Email debugging may point you to things that take time inside or outside
of Remedy.

API/FLTR/SQL will give you information about individual things, such as
filters, that takes time within the AR System.

AD: Please check out our RRR|Log utility that is ideal to find things like
this in big API/FLTR/SQL log file.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):