Hi Misi,

I have another question, it may be a stupid question.. In the previous
mail you have mentioned about enabling the logs. I don't see any file
emailstart.sh to enter the comment.

will it create the logs similar to emaild.sh_log in the Logs directory..

and from where can I download .the full version of RRR|Log  ..:-)