1.* **First, you do not necessarily need to add any DSO fields to use the
DSO functionality*.
 a. correct: but what if you have many servers using DSO against the same
server, and we want to see transactions.

2. *Now, what the feature of dev studio should be doing is to test to see
if there is an overlay of the form** **in question and if not to create one
before it creates the fields.  This will be updated.*
 a. Excellent and thanks.

Thanks doug..