From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 11:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.6.04 - dev studio (read only) cannot add fields

** sorry: was not attempting to state it is junk: I am using the work in the
sense of a Pile, package, stuff...
I should have used stuff..
it does sound derogatory.. was not meaning to shoot it down .. I know the
concept (future) will be modified, and it will be cool, if we can overlay
like a Page field of Permissions .. that will be cook.