From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of JD Hood
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 6:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AREA LDAP logging question

** Ok, I just tried that with logging on and I see:

<PLGN> <TID: 005276> <RPC ID: 0000000000> <Queue: Dispatcher> <Client-RPC:
000000> /* Thu Dec 22 2011 19:16:06.3790 */AREA    Plug-In Loaded:
ARSYS.AREA.HUB version 2

Next, I commented out the plugin server in the armonitor and cranked it up
manually and I got the following:
D:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem>arplugin.exe  --unicode -i "D:\Program
Files\BMC Software\ARSystem" -m

Action Request System(R)  Plug-In Server   Version 7.6.04 SP2 201110080614
(c) Copyright 2001-2011 BMC Software, Inc.

Action Request System(R) Approval Server   Version 7.6.04 SP2 201110080614
(c) Copyright 1999-2011 BMC Software, Inc.

Next item, checking the ar.cfg, I have the following lines that reference AREA
and Plugin:

Plugin-Path: D:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\arealdap
Plugin: "D:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\arealdap\areahub.dll"
AREA-Hub-Plugin:

Should I add the path to areahub.dll on the AREA-Hub-Plugin line? Or something
else?

Thanks,
JDHood