From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of gok's
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Using $GROUPS$ like not showing data in search menus.....can some
guide me in right direction

Thanks for replying.... actually the support group id is like"1000000140".
so I have given qualification as $GROUPS$ like %1000000140%.

The requirement is like this. This group should have Read/Write access to a
search menu where it is getting values from different custom form. As I am
admin If I am in that group I am able to see them.
If I am not that group the menu is only read only mode.
But people in that group and not as Administrators the menu is read write
but it is not displaying values as it should be.