From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent: March-13-12 03:27
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Using $GROUPS$ like not showing data in search menus.....can
some guide me in right direction

** Just wondering - what if your group is at the beginning?

Or - at the end..

$GROUPS$ like "%;1000000140;%"

I think the above query assumes your group is in the middle of a group list?

So - you would have to do something like:

$GROUPS$ like "%;1000000140;%" OR $GROUPS$ like "1000000140;%" OR $GROUPS$
like "%;1000000140"

I am not positive -- just mentioning.

I did do something similar to this recently - and I did have to consider the
case I mentioned.

-John