Hi Ron.

I don’t know how to get your email address from this list.

thanks

*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] *On Behalf Of *Peters, Ron
*Sent:* Friday, June 22, 2012 11:25 AM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: IncidentInterface_Create

**

I started playing around with the HPD:WorkLog form to create new log
records. It works fine but I’m not seeing any “Work Log Update for
Incident” notifications being sent. Is there a trigger that needs to be set
in these records for those notifications to be sent?

On a semi-related note, speaking of the HPD:IncidentInterface_Create form,
we use it frequently for creating incidents and assigning them to the
appropriate support groups directly instead of going through a human
process with our service desk. This is all based on email rules. The
messages come from many systems such as UPS’s, SharePoint forms, network
monitoring, distribution lists etc. We process 3-5000 messages a week
through the system though many of those messages get dropped
(intentionally). About ½ to 1/3 of all our new incidents are created with
this system.

I’ve packaged up the basic framework that we use in case anyone would like
to give it a try. It’s very flexible and easily extendible. Contact me
off-list if interested and we can discuss it.

Ron