From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 1:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to check Remedy Logins that are using Web Service

Just wondering - any reason why BMC does not have an external facing version of
their Javadoc???
I always seem to search and find it on JavaSystemSolutions site - but never on
BMC.

From:
http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/documentation/thirdparty/arapi/constant-values.html#com.remedy.arsys.api.Constants.AR_FUNCTION_LENGTHC

public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_ALERT    21
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_APPROVAL 7
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_CACHE    15
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_CHANGE_ID        4009
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_CHANGE_SEL       4008
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_DISPATCHER       4001
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_DIST     16
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_DRIVER   4000
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_DSO      5
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_EIE      13
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_END_OF_PRODUCT   3999
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_END_OF_RESERVED_RANGE    5000
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_FLASHBOARDS      11
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_FLASHBOARDS_MID_TIER     12
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_HELP     4002
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_IMPORT_CMD       19
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_JANITOR  4003
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_MAIL     18
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_MAIL_DAEMON      22
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_MENU     4004
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_MID_TIER 9
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_ODBC     6
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_PALM_PILOT       10
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_PRE_50   1
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_RELOAD   14
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_REPORT_PLUGIN    20
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_RUN_MACRO        17
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_SIM_PUBLISHING_SERVER    28
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_SIM_SME  29
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_SQLED    4007
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_STRUCT   4005
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_TEXT     4006
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN  0
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_UNPRODUCTIZED_START      4000
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_WAT      2
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_WEB_SERVER       8
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_WEBSERVICE       34
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_WIP      4
public static final int AR_CLIENT_TYPE_WUT      3

-John