Jose,

Please do us a favor and explain links when you post them.

With the amount of spam email many of us get with just a link, many may just
delete the email.

In addition. It makes it easier for people to decide if they want to open the
link if they know it's not spam.

Dave

On Aug 18, 2012, at 10:36 AM, "Jose Manuel Huerta Guillén"