Ok thx for info.

If they are looking for votes - I vote the API should be openly documented and
marketed and pushed to the larger community. I think it would be a positive for
BMC ITSM/ Remedy to work easily with the bigger environment.

And side note - I can think of ZERO that would be lost by BMC by making it
available.

Oh - except for the trade secret that BMC uses integers for their Status field.

-John

Sent from my iPhone