Ray I almost totally agree with you except for that Overland Park and
Kansas City, MO in general is a really nice place... especially the Country
Club Plaza area. Compared to St. Louis, it's night and day. If any of you
have a chance, don't say no just because it's Kansas. It's really a cool
place... this coming from a native and current New Yorker :)