You're right Tauf;

Also, this is a mostly remote gig.  That is a huge plus!  I would quote $97.
50/hr + T&E on this one and happily go there for a few short weeks.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 6-8 project - Remote

** Ray I almost totally agree with you except for that Overland Park and
Kansas City, MO in general is a really nice place... especially the Country
Club Plaza area. Compared to St. Louis, it's night and day. If any of you
have a chance, don't say no just because it's Kansas. It's really a cool
place... this coming from a native and current New Yorker :)