From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mueller, Doug
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 1:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy 8 in Production

LJ,

Actually, not so much a Monday humor topic after all.

AR System and ITSM 8.0 are both up and running in production in multiple
customer sites -- and have been for probably a month now.

We have introduced a new release model where we have a limited release to a
very small group of customers and bring them up and running in production
before the GA date of a release as further checks on the stability and quality
of releases.

So, the 8.0 release is up and running in production already in several sites.

Doug Mueller