From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Application-Delete-Entry

**
Windows Server 2008R2
ARS/ITSM 8.1
Oracle 11g

Our system is using ARDBC to bring in Active Directory data for our CTM:People
records. The AD data is copied to a staging form then a series of escalations
normalize the data before it is pushed to CTM:People. All works great with  one
exception - the escalation to delete the staging records after the data push.

The delete escalation worked great in Test but does not work in production.
ARERROR.log entry:

Fri May 24 13:32:24 2013  390603 : Failure while trying to run the
filter/escalation process (ARERR 24)
Fri May 24 13:32:24 2013     $PROCESS$ @@: Application-Delete-Entry
"CRM:PeopleStagingForm" 000000000063348

The If Action Run Process Command Line is:

$ PROCESS$ @@: Application-Delete-Entry "CTM:PeopleStagingForm" $Person ID$

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Sandra Hennigan