From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brian Gillock
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Help with simple SSO authentication

**
Hello Matt,
     I've recently been working on this myself.  There are a couple things to
look at, one being what is provided by BMC in KA286851
<https://kb.bmc.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=KA286851> is incomplete.
There is no interceptor, unless it's in the uncompiled C code somewhere.  I
don't have access to a compiler.  I had to download WAFFLE
<http://waffle.codeplex.com/> and implement it.  Also, ensure that your link
isn't directly to the login.jsp.  Yeah, I know that's the, does it have gas in
it, question.
HTH,
Brian Gillock

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Matthew Perrault