Hello Matt,
     I've recently been working on this myself.  There are a couple things
to look at, one being what is provided by BMC in KA286851
<https://kb.bmc.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=KA286851>is
incomplete.  There is no interceptor, unless it's in the uncompiled C code
somewhere.  I don't have access to a compiler.  I had to download WAFFLE
<http://waffle.codeplex.com/>and implement it.  Also, ensure that your link
isn't directly to the login.jsp.  Yeah, I know that's the, does it have gas
in it, question.

HTH,
Brian Gillock

--