All,
Environment:
Windows Server 2008 R2
IIS 7
Mid-tier/ARS: 7.6.04
2 Mid-Tier-->Load Balancer-->ARS Servers.

I'm trying to get our SSO authentication setup.
The goal is to allow end users to hit the web site and have it automatically
log them in (no log in prompt).
We have the LDAP connection to AD working correctly, and we were trying to set
this up without that Atrium SSO authenticator.
Primarily because what I read says that keeps the password in it's own file and
still forces a person to login (was my understanding correct?).
I've read through the documentation and searched the web, and I've been able to
find some things but nothing that has worked yet.
I've got the Mid-tier all working

I tired taking our SSOAuthenticator.jar and sso.properties file from 7.1 and
moving it forward.
But when I implement it on the Mid-Tier, it still prompts for login.
I think I have the server side setup correctly:
Authentication-Chaining-Mode: 4
Crossref-Blank-Password: T
External-Authentication-RPC-Socket: 390695
AREA-Hub-Plugin: "D:\Apps\BMC Software\ARSystem\areasso.dll"
AREA-Hub-Plugin: "D:\Apps\BMC Software\ARSystem\arealdap\arealdap.dll"

Any thoughts/Help would be greatly appreciated, as I am fairly novice with this
SSO setup stuff.

Thanks,
Matt P.