Do you have a web server you could place the files on?  They can still be
managed via UNC or mapped drives when they need to be
created/modified/removed but served up via web server URL when a user needs
to access the template.  This will keep things webby and may work better
with browsers. This also help with users inadvertently overwriting the
template.

Jason

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Hennigan, Sandra <sandra.henni...@usdoj.gov