Hi,

Anything using the C or Java API is supported from the servers standpoint.

The .net-api is a wrapper around a supported API, so if your program manages
to submit records, the submitted record will be a supported record.

If the .net-api lacks functionality, which you would quickly find out. There
is no guarantee that it will be added.

There is also no guarantee of new versions. Old (current) versions of the API
will work against newer servers. At least two major releases will work, but
probably a lot more than two versions.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):