 Subject: Please help me
 To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
 Date: Thursday, July 4, 2013, 2:04 PM

 Hi,

 Requirement

 When user enters a value in a field in Remedy form and press
 Enter,pull matching records from an external system and
 display them in a table field.

 External System:Telecordia Granite/Oracle

 Additional information

 1.The matching records can be many records(50-100)

 2.Direct interaction with external system database is not
 supported.

 3.Not required to store returned matching records in Remedy
 system.

 Proposed solution

 I proposed view form based solution,but the external team is
 not supporting it.

 Please help me if you know any other solution for this
 requirement.Thanks.

 Regards
 Robin